Andover MN Chiropractor Explains Accident or Crash

Andover MN Chiropractor Explains
Accident or Crash

Chiropractic Andover MN Woman in Auto Accident

There's only one thing I can actually recall from my Driver's Ed classes. It was the day John, my instructor, stood up and said, "Drivers don't get into accidents. They get into CRASHES." He then went on to explain that 90-95% of crashes in Andover MN could be prevented with more attentive or skillful driving.

A Philosophy On Where Chronic Illness Comes From

The same can be said about chronic disease. In fact, Dr. Bruce Lipton in his book "Biology of Belief" estimates that less than 5% of illness and disease can be blamed on genetics. That means the remaining 95% is related to our LIFESTYLE choices. In other words, chronic disease isn't a "genetic accident"… it's a "lifestyle crash"!

So is this to say that a person can be blamed for their chronic disease, such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, chronic fatigue, arthritis, obesity, etc.? That's a tough question. I don't like to use the word "blame" because it implies that the person knew how to keep their body healthy and intentionally chose not to. Rather, I truly believe that most people just haven't heard the truth.

This is EXACTLY why I created the "Arm Yourself Against Cancer" seminar. Did you know that every human being on the planet has cancer cells developing inside them at all times during their life? Did you also know that the human body is equipped with mechanisms to destroy cancer cells? Do you know all the things you can do to help your body in its constant battle against cancer?

Protect Yourself From Illness in Andover MN

The bottom line is this. I can't change anyone's past. No one can. But I can change your future. I have dedicated my life to helping others achieve long, happy, healthy lives. The upcoming "Arm Yourself Against Cancer" seminar is the most comprehensive seminar I have ever produced. It has the power to DRASTICALLY improve your odds of living a cancer-free life.

Do whatever it takes to get yourself to this seminar next Saturday, January 28th at 11:30am at the Andover YMCA/Community Center. And please bring a guest or two. This seminar can save lives!


7:00am - 12:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm

7:00am - 12:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm

7:00am - 12:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm

7:00am - 12:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm

7:00am - 12:00pm
3:00pm - 6:00pm

9:00am - 11:00am


Essentials of Life Chiropractic

1777 Bunker Lake Blvd NW #200
Andover, MN 55304

(763) 413-6934